General Insurance Services Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Entry: To enter, access the General Insurance Services website (http://www.genins.com/
) and select one of three entry methods. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on Septemeber 16, 2013 and ends when 100 entries have been reached. You also can get two additional entries by submitting the other two entry options. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor is General Insurance Services, 1200 Michigan Ave., La Porte, IN 46350. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the Website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to General Insurance Services, Attn: Rules Request, 1200 Michigan Ave., La Porte, IN 46350.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor, General Insurance Services, and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries in a random drawing. Entrants need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within five (5) days of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Prize/Odds. Sponsor will award one (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize consists of a $250 gas card. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
6. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Winner’s List. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners’ List/General Insurance Services, 1200 Michigan Ave., La Porte, IN 46350.